About Me

My photo
A guy born and raised in Sibu, Sarawak and I am now currently working in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. I am an enthusiast in Photography, it is a way to keep memories of what I've seen in my lifetime. I offer photography services for pre-wedding, personal potrait, studio potrait and especially wedding photography. I enjoy wedding photography as I like the joy of sharing the big moment with the couple big day. Do contact me if you are interested, willing to travel anywhere.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The time in United Kingdom

Spend a few days going through all my photos collection and found all these photos that I've taken during my university life in England back in 2005. During that period, I went to a few places in United Kingdom and also joined a tour company named Contiki tour, which is only for 18's to 35's, for an European Encounter tour. Really enjoy myself during that time and met a lot of interesting people. So, after filtering all the photos, I've decided to post some of the photos to this blog to share with everyone. It won't be completed within one or two days time but I'll continue uploading till I'm finish with it. So, do drop by frequently for more and more photos coming. Also, hopefully I didn't get the names of the places wrong. Oh ya, this was taken by a Sony point and shoot camera, not a DSLR, as that time I can only dream for one.

Photobucket
This was taken at the White Cliff of Dover when we were ready to make our way to France from England through the English Channel using a ferry. Notice the Malaysia Cargo at the back?

Photobucket
A view from a boat we are taking while cruising around the city of Amsterdam.

Photobucket
Kind of forgot what building is that, but, if I'm not mistaken, it's a train station at Amsterdam.

Photobucket
The famous Madame Tussaud, but not the one in England, this one is in Amsterdam.

Photobucket
This one is taken after one rough white water rafting in Austria, well, my first time doing rafting, one word to describe it " ENJOY "

Photobucket
One of the church building I took in Austria.

Photobucket
Sneak peak into the interior of the church.

Photobucket
Another sneak peak.

Photobucket
I am fascinated by the architectural style, the next two pictures show the lot next to each other.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A very popular building in Austria but I can't recall the name of it. Guess the roof is built of real gold.

Photobucket
Just to proof that I was actually there.

Photobucket
The street of Austria, the mountain at the back with the street at the foreground was so magnificent.

Photobucket
This was taken during a trip to Edinburgh, some of the building that I like over there.

Photobucket
Pedestrian walking on Edinburgh street, found this one quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment